Pasta e Fagioli Soup Mix
Featured on QVC...Our Pasta e Fagioli may be hard to pronounce ("Pasta Fazool"), but it's so easy to enjoy. Chock full of nutritious white beans, savory seasonings and petite pasta shells, it was developed from our Italian family recipe. This classic soup has been enjoyed by many people throughout the world. It makes approximately 6 (1 cup) servings.
Net Weight: 8 oz.
What you will need:
- 4 1/2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Add contents of soup package to 4 1/2 cups of boiling water.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 25 minutes.
- In a separate frying pan, sauté chopped onion and garlic in olive oil until translucent. Set aside.
- After 25 minutes, stir in diced tomatoes and the onion/garlic mixture to the soup pot.
- Bring to a boil. Immediately reduce to low heat.
- Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle individual servings with parmesan cheese.
Ingredients: Northern white beans, enriched macaroni product, salt, dehydrated vegetables (onion and garlic, parsley) sugar, coriander, oregano, basil, black pepper, thyme, celery, white pepper, hydrolyzed soy protein, oleoresin celery, and silicon dioxide added to prevent caking. Allergens: Contains wheat and soy.
|| Servings (approx)
|Amount per Serving
|Calories from Fat
|*Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet