Mexican Tortilla Soup Mix (Spicy) Quick Cooking!
One of our best-selling soups. An appetizing blend of mixed vegetables and beans with a special mix of spicy seasonings. Add crumbled tortilla chips, sour cream, and avocado for an even more authentic dish! Makes approximately 6 (1 cup) servings.
Net Weight: 5.75 oz.
What you will need:
- 5 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup of Mexican blend shredded cheese (Cheddar and Monterey Jack)
- 1 lb. cooked chicken, diced or ground meat
- Tortilla chips or fresh tortillas (optional)
- Sour cream (optional)
- Slices of avocado (optional)
- Add entire contents of the package to 5 1/2 cups of boiling water.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, add cooked meat and 1/2 cup of cheese to the soup pot.
- Bring to boil. Immediately reduce heat to low.
- Serve topped with crumbled tortilla chips, a dollop of sour cream and slices of avocado for an even more authentic dish (optional)..
- Add a dollop of sour cream to each bowl (optional)
Ingredients: Dried red beans, freeze dried US grade #1 corn, dehydrated tomato and green bell pepper, dehydrated vegetables (onion and garlic, tomato and parsley), salt, hydrolyzed soy protein, sugar, spices, Jalapeño pepper, oleoresin turmeric, oleoresin celery. (Silicon dioxide added to prevent caking). Allergens: Contains Soy.
|| Servings (approx)
|Amount per Serving
|Calories from Fat
|*Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet