Deluxe Gourmet Gift Collection
For the serious cook, the new home owner, or yourself! Nestled in a stunning garnet metal tub and hand selected with a sampling of our signature products, this whimsical gift is perfect for your food loving friends and family. After you treat yourself or your foodie, use the bin around the house for a beautiful pop of color! Also the perfect corporate gift!
This collection includes:
See what our customers are saying about the products in this gift set...
- Champagne Mustard- "Fantastic product. Delicious flavors. I have used this mustard for over 20 years. Love, love it. Fast delivery." Debra H.
- Cherry Hot Pepper Jam- "I've bought this before and it is just delicious.....spicy without being excessively hot. Great gift and goes great with cheese, crackers and/or ham/sausage! Yummy!!Outstandingly good product!! Will continue to buy over and over again!!- Margaret C.
- Pretty Hot Peppers- "I've been eating these pretty hot peppers for several years now and I love them. Great for tacos or really just about anything you want to add a bit of extra flavor."- Robert D.
- Pot Pie Soup Mix- "It was amazing. I added some veggies to it. I gave some to my in-laws who are fussy eaters. They loved it. You don’t have to add the veggies, but I try to add to all the soups I marked. Great taste!- Marie
- Corn Chowder Soup Mix- "We absolutely love the corn chowder!! The flavor is excellent!!"- Unknown
- Apple Butter Spread- "One of the best"- Sallyanne
- Garlic Seasoning- "I buy two jars of this every time I order it. One for me and one for my son in law. I use it for garlic bread and rolls and in soups and chicken and fish dishes. It’s great!"- Anne L.
- Lem'n Dill Seasoning-"I have been using the Lem'n Dill seasoning for almost 25 years. I use it to make a dip (using non fat plain yogurt rather than sour cream) and for any of my recipes where I am using smoked salmon."- Maureen C.
- Cranberry Preserves With Champagne- "I serve this over cream cheese for every holiday and so many of us can't stop eating it!"- Ruth L.